Energy Automation Systems, Inc. (EASI) has a 30+ year history of providing energy efficiency solutions for large, multi-site industrial and commercial customers. Our customers choose to work with us again and again because EASI offers:
- Turnkey, fixed price solutions
- Energy Conservation Measures addressing all major load groups (motors, lighting, HVAC, refrigeration, air compressors)
- Attractive ROI – typically 10–30% annual savings with payback in 2–3 years
- Savings guaranteed, underwritten by A-rated insurance carrier
- Solutions are passive – no change in behavior required from occupants
EASI's process is thorough but efficient, and tailored to the needs of each facility. Our process has been developed and tested over the course of hundreds of installations over more than 30 years. The key steps in our process of working with customers are outlined below.
- First EASI engineers conduct a walkthrough of your facility to gather information about:
- Electrical system
- Equipment operations
- Electrical billing issues and history
- Power quality challenges
- Electrical maintenance challenges
- Based on this walkthrough, EASI will prepare an Initial Assessment, including recommended energy conservation measures, estimated cost savings and payback period.
- There is no fee or obligation for the Initial Assessment.
- The next step is to prepare an in-depth Engineering & Design Study. The key steps in this process are:
- Inspect and map the electrical distribution system
- Operating data for all electrical loads in facility
- Power Quality measurements obtained at various locations
- Analysis of savings opportunities and selection and placement of appropriate energy conservation measures (ECMs) to provide cost-effective savings
- Computer modeling to simulate system-wide performance with proposed ECMs
- Based on this in-depth analysis, EASI will prepare a project proposal including detail on energy conservation measures, fixed price, and guaranteed annual savings.
- EASI will work closely with you to install the necessary technologies in your facility.
- We coordinate all installation work with an on-site Project Manager
- Installation is performed by licensed electricians according to applicable codes, regulations and facility-specific safety and operational requirements.
- All EASI technologies are backed by a three-year warranty.
- Measurement & Verification (M&V) is critical to assuring our customers that savings are delivered. EASI provides M&V with every project. Our experts are trained in the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP).
- EASI follows up regularly to verify the savings and make sure each customer is satisfied with the results.